It regards as an ultimate opportunity to experience the journey of the Manali To Leh Bike Trip. Like the Khardung La, Rohtang La, Gulaba and Darcha pass. An adventure-packed trip loaded with glittering vistas of the Himalayas and stunning sightseeing hotspots all along the trip. Manali to Leh bike tour highlights the Hall of Fame, Magnetic hill and Sangam.
This bike trip has a riding distance of 1,360km and goes to the maximum altitude of about 17,470 feet. Keeping this in mind, do not forget to pack thermal and layer clothing with windproof jackets for this tour. Stretching for approximately 12 days and 11 nights. Manali to Leh bike trip is best recommended for all travellers from July to September.
Excited much? Get yourself starts for Manali to Leh bike trip with all the basic important things you need to know~
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- This bike tour presents an exceptional experience full of adventure and spell-bounding beauty on your bike.
- Introducing you to the lovely valleys of Himachal and going all the way to exhilarating Ladakhi roads.
- It is a perfect pack to capture cultural experiences while earning an adventurous & thrilling life.
- A visit to the famous town Manali offers a heavenly place for the nature fanatic and adventure enthusiast.
- The popular Pangong Lake lake observes changes in its colour from shades of blue to green to red.
- A drive on the world’s highest motorable passes like Khardung la and Lachung la, Rohtang La, and Baralacha La.
- Find yourself bound in the Himalayan region with absolutes safety and comfort in well-sanitized accommodation and other services.
HOW TO REACH?
Roadways- There is a great connection for Manali by road with all the major cities like Delhi and Chandigarh. From Delhi to Manali the journey covers around 500 km, and with Chandigarh 307 km. Private buses are available to reach Manali from Delhi. For government transport, ISBT Kashmiri Gate and for private buses from Majnu ka Tila will be suitable. As for Chandigarh, it offers buses for Manali at Sector-43 ISBT.
Railways – For Manali, the nearest railway station is in Chandigarh. To Be the capital city of Haryana and Punjab, this railway station founds to be well-connected.
Airways – The Bhuntar Airport is the only airport to reach Manali. It is connected to all important airports via Delhi.
QUICK ITINERARY BY DAY WISE
1 – Arrival at Delhi followed by the 12-hour journey from Delhi to Manali overnight.
2 – Arrival in Manali, offering a visit to Solang Valley with different adventurous sports. There is an example here: paragliding, Snow Scooter, Cable Car Ropeway, Skiing, etc.
3 – Journey from Manali To Jispa Ride Via Rohtang-La
4 – New day with new sit on an adventure from Jispa To Sarchu threw Baralacha-la at 16000 feet.
5 – Travel from Sarchu to Leh, a ride through Gata Loops, 21 Hairpin Bends
6 – Continuing from Leh to Sham Valley to explore the borders of Leh
7 – Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardung-La Pass
8 – Nubra Valley to very famous and colour changing Pangong Lake
9 – Tour from Pangong to Tsokar Lake accompanied by the Wildlife.
10 – Tsokar to Jispa, the way back home.
11 – Jispa to Manali
12 – Back to Delhi marking the end of the riding.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Backpack, trekking pole and good quality trekking shoes.
- Layers of warm clothing, wind jackets, raincoats, and thermals.
- Hand gloves, an extra pair of socks and synthetic gloves.
- Cap, balaclava, sunglasses, flashlights with extra batteries.
- Water bottles, energy drinks, and some Instant food like energy bars.
- Lip balm and sunscreen.
- Toiletry kit, personal medications, and extra plastic bags.
- A first-aid box with the necessary medicines.
ACTIVITIES TO ENJOY
The activities of the Manali to Leh bike trip includes bike riding, sightseeing & camping. Which are known highlights of the tour. Bike riding activity offers to experience the thrill and pacing heart-beat on each turn with the route bounded. This particular trip grants you to ride at astounding altitude roads or motorable passes.
Manali to Leh trip grabs the riders by letting them enjoy camping around five entrancing places. Like Manali, Jispa, Sarchu, Nubra, Pangong Tso. These are naturally enriched with serenity and are truly beautiful. This pack offers photography enthusiasts to capture the aesthetic of places and lock it forever in the photograph and memory.
POINTS TO BE NOTED
- Try your best to carry minimum weight with only the necessities packed.
- This bike tour is through eco-friendly zones, managing the waste is a must.
- It is said that do not wander off on your own for any reason you may have.
- Carry your personal medications and first-aid kit after consulting the tour leader or guide.
I hope you can start your journey by simply adopting those ideas which mention in this post. If you think the above information about Manali To Leh Bike Trip is informative for you. Simply share the information with your friends. And on social media platforms too.