Are you trying to find a free desktop version of QuickBooks? You can get a 30-day free trial of QuickBooks if you’re not convinced about making the final purchase. You must also take into account a few important aspects before you can freely install QuickBooks from a download. You will find the necessary guidelines for free QuickBooks download in this post.
Prerequisites to download QuickBooks’ free version
When you choose to download and install QuickBooks for free, you must make sure your computer satisfies the system requirements. We are here to help you if you are not aware of these criteria. You can review the list of prerequisites that are provided below.
- Operating Systems Requirements
- Hardware Requirements
- Software Compatibility
- Firewall Compatibility
- Antivirus Compatibility
How to download and install the free trial version of QuickBooks?
Before beginning the free QuickBooks desktop download, you must obtain the license and product number. The same will be communicated to you in the email from the QuickBooks team. To download and install the QuickBooks program on your system, you must then complete a set of steps. Following the instructions below will help you through the process of downloading and installing QuickBooks Free.
- You must first end all currently active programs on your computer, including your antivirus program.
- Once the installation procedure is finished, restart the antivirus program.
- After that, click the links to download a certain QuickBooks free edition to your computer.
- The next step is to input the product and license numbers into the designated boxes.
- In order to download the product, select Run, and then select Yes in the dialogue box.
- Then select the next icon in the QuickBooks program window.
- Following that, a box with a license agreement will appear, and you must select the option “I choose the terms of the license agreement.”
- Then, enter the product and license numbers in the appropriate fields, and click the next button.
- You must then select the suggested option and press the next button once more.
- After selecting the install option in the following box, the procedure will start.
- Now, wait a short while till the installation is finished.
- After the QuickBooks free version is installed, you must activate it before you can use it on your PC.
How can you activate the QuickBooks trial link in your Dekstop?
Once QuickBook’s free version has been installed on your computer, you must activate the software before using it. Only after activation is your system’s QuickBooks desktop service available for usage for a variety of tasks. In the section that follows, you will learn how to activate the QuickBooks program on your computer.
- Open the QuickBooks desktop file, then turn on the program.
- Press the activate button to begin the 30-day QuickBooks software activation period.
- To create an account, enter your email address, first and last names, and phone number.
- Enter all the information required to review your account in the following window once more.
- You can continue the account review by selecting the next option on the new screen.
- Then you have to locate a confirmation window after the activation process is finished.
- From now on, the QuickBooks software will allow you to save the records and print the information.
Hopefully, the information on the page above has helped you understand the correct steps to download and install QuickBooks on your desktop. During QuickBooks download onto your machine, you could occasionally run into difficulties. In that scenario, you can contact the QuickBooks support service to obtain help in resolving the issue. The professionals on the QB Support team will be able to offer you the best help.