Dental Braces are tools that help to align your teeth and give them a perfect look. However, earlier, the most widely used form of braces was the metal braces. But nowadays there are many types of Ceramic Braces Cost in Chennai available in the market to match the different needs of the people.
Many people get strangled in between their thoughts when they think about metal braces and their clear visibility. For them, I would recommend reading this article.
In this article, I have provided the best alternative for the metal braces, i.e., ceramic braces, which can be the best alternative for those metallic wires. Read the article till the end to have core knowledge of the ceramic braces.
What are Ceramic Braces?
Ceramic Braces are orthodontic tools that serve as the best alternative for metal braces. The ceramic braces are made up of a ceramic material that blends with your teeth quickly and is less visible than the metal braces.
Even the ceramic braces have brackets and wires, just like the metal braces. But the only difference is the metal braces are more visible than the ceramic braces because they are made up of metal, whereas the ceramic brace is made up of polycrystalline alumina. You can visit the best dental clinic in Chennai or near you to get ceramic braces at an affordable cost and of good quality.
Why Choose ceramic braces?
You might be questioning whether why you should choose ceramic braces over metal ones. The answer is due to its pleasing function of less visibility. The brackets are made up of tooth-colored materials, which makes a big difference in the preference of many people.
The metal braces are more durable than the ceramic braces, but the ceramic is also improving its function in durability.
Read More for :
What is the difference between metal braces and ceramic braces?
The metal braces and the ceramic braces differ in various aspects. Some of their differences include.
- The metal braces are also called traditional braces due to their durability and older appearance whereas the ceramic braces are called clear braces as it has transparent brackets in it.
- The metal braces are made up of stainless steel; on the other hand, and the ceramic braces are made up of polycrystalline alumina, which is either clear or the same color as your tooth.
- Compared to ceramic, the metal braces are more durable due to their material made up of stainless steel. In contrast, ceramic braces are made up of polycrystalline alumina.
- Ceramic braces stain more rapidly when compared to metal braces; this is because of the material used to make the ceramic braces.
- The ceramic braces blend with your teeth more quickly, whereas the traditional braces or the metal braces do not blend with your teeth and are noticeable.
So these were some notable differences between the ceramic and the metal braces.
What is the cost of Ceramic Braces?
The ceramic braces cost in Chennai is around 35,000-50,000 INR. At the same time, the cost of ceramic braces cost in India ranges from 55,000-80,000. However, the price range may differ based on various factors.
Yet this is the average price.
List out some pros and cons of the ceramic braces?
- The ceramic braces are less visible than the metal braces. The wires and brackets in the metal braces are more visible than the band of the ceramic braces.
- When compared to the metal braces, the ceramic braces tend to move the teeth faster.
- The ceramic braces provide the option of choosing a color. You can choose any color as per your wish.
- So these were some advantages of the ceramic braces.
Likewise, the pros of the metal braces also have some cons. Let’s see what they are.
- One of the significant disadvantages of ceramic braces is that ceramic braces are costlier than metal braces.
- They are less durable than metal braces. Metal braces are more durable and tend to last longer than metal braces.
- In some instances, it is noted that the ceramic braces have caused gum sensitivity.
So these were some disadvantages of the ceramic braces. Consider both the pros and the cons before using it.
Frequently Asked Questions on Ceramic Braces Cost in Chennai:
What are the reasons for the braces to be so expensive?
Many factors are responsible for the high cost of ceramic braces. Some of them are the specialty of the dental clinic, Expertise of the dentists, quality of the braces, and more.
Which age is considered to be the best for braces?
The most suitable age for the braces is the age between 8 and 14. However, this is the average age limit for children; the ideal age is different for adults.
Which braces are cheap?
The metal braces are also known as traditional braces, are the cheapest of all braces. However, the cost of the metal braces can range between around 15,000-45,000 INR.
Hope that the article was a helpful one. If you have any queries related to the article you can ask us we’ll answer you. Stay connected, and see you soon with the following article.
Also Attached :